Eating Disorder Organizations Join Forces
There are several reasons I'm happy to see this joint press release:
Eating Disorder Organizations Join Forces To Urge Focus On Health And Lifestyle Rather Than Weight
- I like seeing different eating disorder organizations collaborating - this is a trend I'd like to see continue.
- It is important for the eating disorder world to take a stand against the growth of weight prejudice.
- I'm weary because when I try to talk about eating disorders people want to talk about the unhealthiness of fat.
- I love this phrase "focus on health and lifestyle rather than weight."
- I hate that the above draws blank stares from people because they assume fat people behave unhealthily and thin people behave healthily.
- Blogging is easier when other people say what you are thinking.