Bulimia gets some respect
I have been really glad to see a lot more attention to bulimia nervosa lately in the research world:
- Bulimia study at Stanford
- Bulimia Tied to Brain Differences about this "Deficient Activity in the Neural Systems That Mediate Self-regulatory Control in Bulimia Nervosa"
- "Bulimia may be brain_disorder says psychiatrist" (Time to leave out the "may")
- "New research shows neurochemical differences in bulimia sufferers"
- "Changes of Body Composition in Bulimia Nervosa: Increased Visceral Fat and Adrenal Gland Size"
- Eating disorder survey targets patients as young as five
- Bulimic symptoms and body image dissatisfaction in college women: more affected by climate or race?"